Wedding Ring & Bands
There is a lot of talking around engagement. We cannot argue that proposal is one of the most exciting and romantic events to ever happen in each couple’s life. However, the wedding rings are a real symbol of everlasting union. Many happy couples wear them throughout their whole life.
There are many traditions from different cultures that are connected with special accessories or other items symbolizing marriage. Buying rings for a wedding is an important and serious step. This time most people select jewelry with their partner. We want to help you and your beloved ones to pick the perfect symbol of your eternal feelings.
What metal to select: Silver, Platinum, or Gold?
Usually, the marriage rings are modest and simple-looking. However, if you want something specific, you should start your planning by choosing the right metal. Let’s take a look:
- Silver. The main advantage of this option is the price. Silver is very cheap, compared to other metals. Thanks to its soft structure, the jeweler could offer you the most daring designs. Unfortunately, such a product would be hardly a long-lasting one. It is not recommended if you plan to wear it every day;
- Gold. A classic choice. Appropriate in many ways for a variety of lifestyles and wearing frequencies. Gold has many positive qualities: it is relatively light, yet durable, and can come in different shades: from cold white to rose gold;
- Platinum. A stunning white metal that fits any style. It is hypoallergenic, corrosion-resistant, and difficult to scratch. Many couples prefer platinum for their wedding ring bands to wear every day;
- Alternative Metals. There are many more options, which might interest you, such as silvery-colored Palladium, strong Titanium, masculine Tantalum, non-conventional Cobalt, etc.
A Gemstone to Pick
The most common question that we get is about gems. Diamond is the heart of a beautiful and unique wedding ring. It fits into any metal frame and will adorn any hand. There is a strong romantic meaning behind them, which is why they are widely used for such jewel accessories.
There are a lot of peculiarities about this gemstone. There are no gems alike, due to their type of cut, color, clarity, weight, etc. You can learn more about them on our website in the “Education” section or contact us to get additional information.
- Look for unique wedding sets of rings together. This may not work if your partner wants to be surprised. In other cases, this is a great opportunity to pick an appropriate band, which will be a real sparkle on a finger;
- Choose the right size. It is preferable to buy a product that is one size bigger. Your fingers’ thickness depends on various factors: dehydration, humidity, air temperature, and so on. Unless you're planning on looking for a bigger replacement in the future, you need to prepare in advance for possible body changes;
- Start early. It is necessary to investigate the market and know about the pricing and reliable companies. If you want a custom product, you’ll need several months;
- Think ahead. A design you like now may seem tasteless 20 years later. Unusual curves and precious gems can make it difficult to care for your jewelry.
Also, your lifestyle might affect how the band will look in a few years. Be sure to consider these things, but don't forget that even if eventually you might no longer like your jewelry, you could always have it altered by a specialist or get a different piece.
Choosing a symbol of love is not always an easy task. The main thing is to remember that a wedding is not about accessories, but about your happiness.
If you are very worried about the quality of the product and feel that you need reliable guidance, you can reach out to us. Our company takes a responsible approach to customer orders. We are transparent in our actions and will assist you to purchase the best variant.